Saturday, April 12, 2008

Return to Innocence

Just thought of dedicating a song to each year of my life. The title of this post clearly indicates that I want to go in reverse order. So, here it goes.

26:
Life is short
So learn from your mistakes
And stand behind
The choices that you make
- The Answer Lies Within by Dream Theatre

25:
Hey baby! jee lene de is pal ko!

24:
Take it easy!
- Eagles

23:
Milegi Milegi Manzil.
- Lucky Ali

22:
Choti Si Asha!
- Roza

21
Breaking The Habit
-Linkin Park

20
Don’t give in without a fight!
- Hey You by Pink Floyd

19
Aa dekhe Jara Kisme Kitna Hai Dum!
- I won a bet in this year. One of the biggest win I ever had.

18
Ae Saala Abhi Abhi Hua Yakin Ki Aag hai Mujhme Kahin
- IIT JEE Conquered.

17
High Hopes!
- Pink Floyd

16
Lambi hai gam ki shaam par shaam hi to hai.
- Was down with one of the things I had been carrying along with me for the last 16 years. When the dreams start taking shape and suddenly that shape disappears, your heart sinks. That one year made me realize how much does everybody love me.

15
Dheel de bhaiya dheel de!
- Was Krazzy about kites. Wasted most of my class eleventh running after the sheet of paper that paints a different color on the blue canvas.

14
Learning To Fly!
-Pink Floyd

13
Crazy Babies Never Say Die!
-Ozzy Osbourne.


12
Never Know Why We Rock Rock Rock
-Ozzy Osbourne

11
Insatiable
- Darren Hayes

10
Secret Loser
- Ozzy Osbourne.

9
I just want you.
- Ozzy Osbourne
- Lost touch with one of my dear friends.

8
Can I play with madness?
- Iron Maiden

7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Mera Jahaan.
- Taare Zameen Par

Zero
Return To Innocence.
-Enigma

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is dedicated to Ravish himself!
Nice Innovation
~Gr

April 12, 2008 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Dheeraj said...

sahi hai :-)

April 12, 2008 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger PPD . said...

How abt dedicating a song for next year ....and 365 day(s) from Today, you can look back and say => "yehi-hai-right-choice, Baby!" :-)

April 12, 2008 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Ravish said...

@Partha
Dada. Here it goes..

27
I had a dream, Oh, yeah, Crazy dream, uh-huh.
Anything I wanted to know, Any place I needed to go
Hear my song
Yeah...People don't you listen now? Sing along!
Oh, You don't know what you're missing now.
Any little song that you know
Everything that's small has to grow.
And it has to grow!, Push push, yeah!
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain
Honolulu starbright--the song remains the same. ooh! ooh!
Here we go!, Honolulu now...
Sing out Hare Hare, dance the Hoochie Koo.
City lights are oh so bright, as we go sliding
sliding, sliding through., Oh

- The Song Remains The Same...By Led Zepplin

April 14, 2008 at 1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not a star.
There is no halo over my head.
Fate doesn't like the colour of my eyes.
Struggle and strife are old friends of mine.
Who am I ?
I am survival. I am guts. I am pride.
I like odds.
Especially when they're stacked against me.
Because there will come a time,
when I will stare them in the eye.
And smile the smile of the one who's pulled it off.
I am the guy who will have deep lines on his face someday.
And it'll make me look good when I laugh.
Because that is the day I will fear no fear.
And taste sweat that is sweet.
And look back for the very first time and say,
I did it my way. The long hard way.

May 31, 2008 at 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home