Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ye Dil Mange More…

When we have something we crave for something better. When I had a bicycle, I wanted to ride a bike; when I had one kite, it ran to get another one; when I got a job, I craved for the one that pays more and now I think a job cannot quench my thirst; when I had Reynolds, I wanted a Parker. This is human nature. It never stops.

Lately, I have been trying to stop myself from asking the god why some things are happening to me. Why do I make plans, dream about them and then cannot give them the shape I once visualized for them. Now, I don’t want to ask for more from the god; Now, I never want to lie; Now, I don’t want to recede when it comes to protecting my beliefs; Now, I don’t want to keep quiet when my voice should be heard; Now, I don’t want to have any damn expectation from anyone; Now, I don’t want to let anyone trespass into my life; Now, I want to live for the love of my life; Now, I want to chase my dreams irrespective of whatever it takes; Now, I want to be close to my subconscious; Now, I don’t want to prove anything to others; Now, I am against myself; Now, I want to see who wins.

Ye dil mange more. I will feed it until it stops asking for more. I ain’t gonna stop. I ain’t gonna stop. I ain’t gonna stop……..

Cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home