Friday, February 01, 2008

Of Peaks and Oasis

“I don’t want to climb the highest peak and ultimately find that there is only snow around. I don’t want to leave the most beautiful things behind to be alone when I reach the acme.” Utkarsha said.
“That is one way for you to console yourself. Just because you are scared to climb it or you have already tried and fell down real bad, you are giving reasons. You should accept the reality.” Anugrah Said.
“You can assume anything.” Utkarsha mumbled.
“That is the bitter truth.” Anugrah snapped.
“I would rather search for an oasis in the desert which will have all the things I often dream of.” Utkarsha said.
“Every desert doesn’t have an oasis and every dream doesn’t become a reality.” Anugrah replied.
“I am not searching in that one and I have realized my dreams earlier also.”, Utkarsha said.
“Try. May be you will get lucky and find one”, Anugrah said.
“Thanks. I will surely do. I won’t let me disappoint myself.” Utkarsha replied.

3 Comments:

Blogger Taxi Driver said...

Hello Poet-philosopher,

Thank you for writing a deep and meaningful blog. I look forward to learning more each time I visit.

Blessings,
-ML

February 2, 2008 at 4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you around Utkarsha..
~Le Costa deSelvies

February 3, 2008 at 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhh, mere liye nahi tha kya!!!

February 3, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home