Monday, January 21, 2008

Catch 22

Sometimes you have two questions in your mind and you have the answer to both the questions but if you answer one you’ll end up contradicting the other. But again, you want to answer both the questions without contradicting the other. The situation is like that you are standing at the crossroads and you want to go both the ways but practically it is impossible. What do you do in such situations? You have to make a choice. How do chose to answer the most suitable question so that you don’t have any regrets in the future? Well, the question is difficult.
====================================
Should I tell her that I like her?
Well, if I don’t tell her, she will get married and I will remain good friends with her until both of us depart from this world to give ourselves another chance of telling her that I like her.
But, my career is important. Moreover, I don’t want any commitment and who knows I will meet someone else who will be more suitable for me. Should I concentrate on my career?
They say that one shouldn’t wait for the next girl or next mobile phone to be released soon। New and better models keep coming. So, why not wait for the best. Concentrating on career will serve me better. I have to decide what I want from life and at the moment career looks more important. But, I just can’t forget her. I like her. Oh god! Give me strength.
====================================
Should I go for higher studies?
Well, if I don’t go for it I will lag behind in the rat race. I must go for it. I want to be a winner in life.
But, will I do justice to my parents who need me at the moment? Will I do justice to her? Will I do justice to myself if I leave everything just to take the lead of a step in the rat race?
I am confused again. I am confused again over what is more important. Yeah, entrepreneurship looks like to be a suitable solution to this problem. But, I will need money. Yeah, I can take risk. Ok, if I think I will definitely find an idea. But, money! Is it worth to spend on something for which the chances of positive returns on investments are very weak? Going for the higher studies is a safer option.
I am Confused. I am Confused. I am Confused. oh God! Give me strength.
====================================
When you are playing a court game and the shuttle is coming to you, flying freely. You will get the point if you hit a smash or you play a drop shot. If you are not sure about the shot you are going to play, you will lose the point. So, be proactive so that you win the point which might be a match point.

Cheers!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thik thak hai

January 21, 2008 at 2:56 AM  
Blogger PPD . said...

kakka...u need to read up some Lateral Thinking notes real fast, before ur badminton gfd pops the question.......

January 21, 2008 at 5:16 AM  
Blogger Dheeraj said...

kakke love and career are two different modes of life and they mostly don't cross path ... if you have find the ONE go for her right away ... if she loves you she'll never come in way to ur career and if she doesn't then it doesn't matter anyway ...
n'joy :)

by the way have you started THE BOOK

January 21, 2008 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Confused!!!

January 28, 2008 at 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home