Monday, December 03, 2007

Hello, won’t you tell me your name?

“Decency is not dignity but is the lack of opportunity.”
What?
What is your name?
What?
So, Miss What? How are your doing?
Excuse me.
X-cused.
What? What do you want?
Want to know your name?
Why the heck shall I tell you my name?
I want your phone number also.
Enough. You want me to call people.
Where are you residing in Bangalore?
Hey, I know you are crazy. Don’t create a scene here.
I know you are alone. I mean you are single and ready to mingle.
You are crossing the limit.
Hey, there is an insect on your nose. Let me deal with it.
Don’t touch me.
Ok, do it yourself.
What are you waiting for? Let’s go.
What? Are you crazy? Why on earth would I go with you?
Ok, suit yourself.

Can you see those boys? They have been chasing for quite sometime. They know you are alone. I heard them talking about you. So, I came here to give them the impression that y’re not alone. Anyway, I have accomplished what I was supposed to. Be careful. Take care. Bye

Hello! Won’t you tell me your name?
But, you are supposed to tell me yours first?
Anumeha
Utkarsha

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

abey kuch samajh main nahin aay alogic kya hain what do u want to convey ....

vivek

December 3, 2007 at 1:50 AM  
Blogger Ravish said...

bas time pass hai...samajhne ki ky jarorat.

Cheers!!!

December 3, 2007 at 1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wo kahte hai naa .. Har Kahani kaa ant achcha hota hai ..

December 3, 2007 at 2:31 AM  
Blogger PPD . said...

kakka....Kya "pickup line" likha...jaara implement karke bhi batao ... :o)

December 5, 2007 at 7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home