Saturday, February 23, 2008

Life as I see it

Alone,
Me with myself,
Speculating.

Lost,
can't comprehend anything,
thinking about you again.

Awake,
Lying in the bed,
Fighting with the subconscious.

Asleep,
After a long time,
The fight is won.

Smiling,
Nobody's around,
The memory remains.

Angry,
Missed it again,
Efforts wasted.

Inspired,
To get to the target,
Will win again.

Sad,
Something shouldn't have happened,
Nobody controls the future.

Excited,
Walking fast on the crowded street,
Good news in the offing.

Happy,
Something is special,
I am loving it.

No,
She said once again,
But, still waiting for the yes.

Yes,
Might not fall on my ears,
But, I never lose hope.

Dreams,
Reflections of my inner self,
Will fight for them.

Tried,
Again and Again,
I never give up.

Life,
Moves on,
Me in sync with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ships said...

Hey its a really sweet one... nice poem.

February 27, 2008 at 4:05 AM  
Blogger Ravish said...

Thanks Shipra.

Cheers!!

February 27, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home