Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I Quit

I am tired,
Nothing else really makes me so preoccupied,
So, I quit.

I've been talking incessantly,
Now, I am at loss of words,
So, I quit.

I've no control on somethings,
But, I know there are other things to attend,
So, I quit.

I care from the deep in my heart,
But, that is unnecessary and unimportant,
So, I quit.

I have been losing myself,
Now, I want to hold myself for a while,
So, I quit.

I have been losing my self esteem,
But, the juice is not worth the squeeze,
So, I quit.

I have been trying to become what I am not,
But, now I want to be more like me,
So, I quit.

It will be difficult to breathe,
But, this is the only choice left,
So, I quit.

Cheers!!

5 Comments:

Blogger bhups said...

yeh dil bhi ek bacche ki tarah zidd pe adaa hai,
yaa to isse sab kuch chahiye yaa kuch bhi nahin... :)

April 9, 2008 at 3:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dost lagta hai tumko ishq ho gaya hai :p

April 11, 2008 at 5:22 AM  
Blogger Ravish said...

@Pkg

AAp to jante hi hai ki humein aayedin ishq hota rehta hai.ab hota hai to likh bhi dalta hoon..;)

April 11, 2008 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Adwait Khandwal said...

this post is a really nice one...an expression runs through out the entire length that strikes me

August 11, 2008 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger Ravish said...

hey, thanks adwaith..

keep visiting!!

August 15, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home