Thursday, September 06, 2007

Sunrise

I had been sitting for quite some time, thinking about myself. It had been a long time since I thought about myself. I had been too busy in thinking about others; in comparing myself with other; in doing things which I hadn't actually wanted to do; in making plans to achieve something which I didn’t need; in proving myself to be like those I never wanted to be compared with.

The silent night, the Ganges, the wooden log on the shore, a distant night lamp, the waves, the boats and a boy sitting on the log with his legs in the Ganges, all of them were silent. It looked like that all of them were waiting for the sunrise. The answers to the questions were still unanswered but the boy kept thinking and he found the answers by himself.

The night passed, the sun rose. Everything came to life. Really, everything came to life.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And wass that "everything" ganges boy!

September 6, 2007 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Shailendra Gupta said...

Bhiya I would say ur improvement curve in this arena is like that of tangent in mathametics.
Still somehow ur post seemed to be a bit misty to me ....
Was that intentional , to make ur readers think ??

September 6, 2007 at 11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so wat were d answers?

September 20, 2007 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Ravish said...

@
The answers are personal. One needs to meet me personally for the answers.

Cheers!!!

September 21, 2007 at 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home