Friday, March 16, 2007

Attitude Matters…….

Once upon a time…there was a boy…who used to dream a lot…who believed in the quote “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams…”…By Eleanor Roosevelt….who knew that a day will come when he will be crowned…

And now the boy has grown up…He has lived to his own expectations to some extent….He wanted to be an engineer…he wanted to be at the best college…He has the degree and that too from a good college if not the best…he wanted to be in the top ten of the students of his engineering batch….he was in the top ten of the students if the counting starts from the largest number to the lowest number…He wanted to be an entrepreneur and he is progressing….Somebody asked him once…

Where do you see yourself after an hour…the answer was…an employee of your company…He was sitting in an interview which had just started and would last for an hour….

Then the interviewer asked…Where do you see yourself after five years from now? ...I will be the CEO of BLITZKRIEG Technologies… (The name of my Company)…How is it..?

Why do you think that you shall open a company…? ...Answer was…Everyday when I fell asleep I see myself as a CEO of my company…

It is a dream…it may or may not be true...Utkasrha said…God has installed a special feature in me…My dreams come true

What have you done to achieve your goal…? Ans: Whatever I do…I do it for my dreams…and every step I take is towards my goal…

Why do you think that joining us will help you….? Ans: I want to join you because you are the best in what you do…and your company can give me the technical expertise I need to construct the building I see in my dreams…

Utkarsha will be successful…he knows it and he has the attitude…

A fact:

If

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Are mapped to

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Then,

Hard Work

H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K

8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

Knowledge

K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E

11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

Love

L+O+V+E

12+15+22+5 = 54%

Luck

L+U+C+K

12+21+3+11 = 47%

Most of us think this is the most important??? )

Then what makes 100%?

Is it Money? ... NO!! !

M+O+N+E+Y

13+15+14+5+25 = 72%

Leadership? ...NO ! ! !

L+E+A+D+E+R+S+H+I+P

12+5+1+4+5+18+19+9+16 = 89%

Every problem has a solution if we change our attitude. To go to the top, to that 100%, what we really need, to go further, ...is the right ATTITUDE.

A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E

1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

Cheers,

6 Comments:

Blogger Amittiwari said...

gud one buddy

March 16, 2007 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Padmaja Shukla said...

a very good one

March 19, 2007 at 12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Numerical mapping of alphabets to numbers is one rather simple way to look at it, like the numerous fables and tales to highlight the significance of having the correct "attitude". But inspite all, what the truth remains is, there are the billions who acknowledge it and far less who simply do it. An inspirational post nonetheless Polar :-]

March 19, 2007 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gud one. But one thing. Dreaming for good/bad things is not difficult but working towards achieving all ur dreams is also not a cake walk.

March 19, 2007 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Nishant said...

gud gud... starting as well as converstion was gud..although the numrical maapping is almost known to everyone :)

March 19, 2007 at 11:07 PM  
Anonymous bdsm animal stories said...

Taking another draw, Det. One night I decided to follow my wife and see why she has to beout so late every night.
ebony bondage stories
nifty gay erotic stories
hot sex stories of bi men
sex slave erotic stories
erotic lesbian sixty nine sex stories
Taking another draw, Det. One night I decided to follow my wife and see why she has to beout so late every night.

December 4, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home