Friday, January 05, 2007

Love at first Sight....

“It was love at first sight”….yes… I had just started reading “CATCH 22”….I was sitting comfortably on my berth in Karnataka Express...I was trying to concentrate on the novel when somebody asked…”Excuse me…”…No answer(..I should say that my concentration is good or perhaps I could not believe that somebody with such a sweet voice wants an excuse….)…Then I felt a hand on my leg…”Yes”…She was an extremely beautiful girl conforming to all the standards I have set for a beautiful lady…I had realized by now what is “Love at First Sight”…I did not want to miss her face even for a millionth part of a second…”I think this berth is mine…”…I said,” Which berth..? ”…”The berth you are sitting on.”…”I shall not leave this berth... (I though)”...but actually I said,”Oh…! I am sorry for the confusion…but would you mind if I sit here for some time…at least until the train starts…”...She said,” I do not mind being nice to others (She winked)...U can sit here...”…I asked where is she going….she replied,” Delhi”…..I was happy because I had two days to be a good friend of her or at least to be in the proximity to such a personality for the next 44 hours…I was looking at her image formed on the window glass of the train….Suddenly, a voice came from the adjacent compartment,”Anushka, Everything fine there… ”…She replied,” Yes…”…She asked,” Can you please take care of my luggage until I come back…”…yeah sure…it’s my pleasure to take care of anything that belongs to you(It was in my mind)…what I actually said was,” Sure”…She gave a perfect smile I had been waiting for ages and left…I started thinking…actually started making a plan how can we become close friends …made a list of questions in my mind …first: Her Name…Second: What does she do…Then...what does she like to do while traveling…etc etc…I was preoccupied with my thoughts to the extent that I could not feel that she had come back…”Excuse me…”…No answer…”Excuse me”…Oh…I am sorry...”It’s okay”…Then an old lady came from behind and sat beside me…I was puzzled…She said,” my Grandma is going to Delhi…my Grandfather is also there but we could not get the reservation in the same compartment…So, Please help her if she needs anything…” …I sad…”Yeah…sure”…She left after greeting her Grandma…The train started from Bangalore City Railway station and her grandmother started asking questions, ”Beta Kya Naam hai Tumhara” Ans : Ravish…”Kya kaam karte ho..?” And: Software Engineer hoon Dadi Ji…”Sab yahi karte hain Bangalore main…hamari beti bhi wahi karti hai arey jo mujhe chorne aayi thi…”…I was thinking ,”Kya se kya ho gaya…”

13 Comments:

Blogger passion said...

hahaha...kakka that was too good

January 6, 2007 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Abhit said...

bahut sahi kakke too gud.Bahut dino baad likha hai but mast likha hai.chal keep writing

January 6, 2007 at 1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dil ke armaan dhare ke dhare rah gaye. anyway good writing

January 6, 2007 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Rishi said...

perfect tragedy, hope you get well soon.

January 7, 2007 at 3:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear kakke, it was so nice writing. Just keep it up.

January 8, 2007 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger bhups said...

Love is an exothermic reaction which moves you closer to "The Threshold". You are so lucky that God has given you one more chance to live your life upto the maximum extent...

January 9, 2007 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Tathagat said...

i donot know if the story is true..but ur writing style made the entire episode appear very interesting, especially the part where dadi ji asked back the same questions to u..good work kakkre..

January 9, 2007 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Tathagat said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 9, 2007 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Ravish said...

mast likha hai boss

January 10, 2007 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger Dheeraj said...

Polar mast likha hai !!!

January 10, 2007 at 1:55 AM  
Blogger Prasanna Harpanhalli said...

Abey us Anuska ki Muh Dikhai ki rasam ouri karde...uska foto chipkadey...

January 10, 2007 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Prasanna Harpanhalli said...

And That my friend is how the Cookie Crumbles ;-)

Pyaar ka koi nuska nahi hain.

All The Best on ur journey to meet Anuska.

January 11, 2007 at 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Said Slavish :D

February 6, 2007 at 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home