Thursday, June 29, 2006

BC session…

My phone rang….I was on the bike…I managed to take out the phone and accepted the call….

Me: Hei Rathi…bak to Bangalore..?
Rathi: Yes. Where r u now…?
Me: On the bike…going bak 2 the house after the dinner…hei…we are coming to your place…did u bring sweets from the house…?
Rathi: Yes…come down…

Rathi’s villa:

Rathi: Oye kakke (my lobby name)…
Me: oye Rathi...how r u..?...where r the sweets….?
Rathi: My roomamtes finished it on the day I landed here…but I have some chocolates for u…
Amit: But, the chocos are looking like the goat's shit…
Rathi: But, they taste like chocolates. Wud you like to have one or we can finish them...
Amit: What the fcuk r u talking man.... I want all of them…
So, we happily had the chocos…
Rathi: You guys had ur dinner..?
Amit: Yes.
Rathi: Let’s go on walk. I will tell u an interesting incident happened when I was home.

We started walking….

Rathi: I went to c a girl…
Me: hmmm…So, u r planning to settle down...
Rathi: Listen yaar. She was standing with me. We were face to face. I told her that I do not want to get married… mai is shaadi vaadi ke liye nahin bana hoon...
Girl: Kya Mujh Me koi Kami Hai ?
Rathi: NahinNahin, Aisa Nahin hai..Khushnaseeb hoga jo tumse shaadi karega..
Girl: To Fir??
Rathi: Mera jeevan desh ke liye bana hai...aage aane vaale raaste bahut kathin hai..
Girl: Mai pag pag par saath doongi...
Rathi:Tum samajhne ki koshish karo..
Me: Rathi…r u fooling us…?
Rathi: When I opened my eyes I realized that the cable channel was playing…”The Legend of Bhagat Singh.”..ha ha ha…okay...now I will show you some really interesting stuff…
Me: What..?
Rathi: I shall show you the most interesting houses of my colony..
Amit: Hmmmm..
Rathi: In this house, an air hostess lives…she’s is gorgeous …but she meets SS standard (Sunder and Sexy...)…
Me: Do u know anyone who meets SSS (Sunder, Sushil and Sexy) standard…
Rathi: Still searching…
Me: So, ur colony is motivating you enough to stay here for the next 3-4 yrs…
Rathi: Hmmm….of course…I feel more energetic after coming back from of office than in the office… though there is mahaul (this is how we call it in BC language….) in the office also….but unfortunately it doesn’t meet the standards…
Amit: Really…..
Rathi: yes man...lets go to the terrace…
Amit: No man…
Me: Oye….Chal na (com’mon)…what will you do at home….


So, we went to the terrace…

Rathi: So, guys…when are you getting married…?
Me: No man…life is good when you are single…do not want to get into the moha maaya for at least next 5-6 yrs..
Amit: Tab tak (till then)…..;)
Rathi: ha ha ha ha ha…. what are your future plans..?
Me: Job…
Amit: hey..I have a business plan…lets think sth
Me: shut up u rascal….why do u always have something boring going on in your mind….?

We were discussing some usual crap…suddenly…Amit screamed…

(On Closer inspection, we found that it was his --- which had screamed..)

Amit: Unfortunately my stomach is exerting tremendous pressure …so...it’s time to leave for the restroom…
Me: Abe..ruk…main bhi aa raha hoon...(hold on….I am also coming)…c u later rathi dear….gud night…Tcheuss…(;))

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

x-(x-(x-(x-(x-(x-(x-(

June 29, 2006 at 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rahti ne tum logo ko sahi chocho's khilayee :))

June 29, 2006 at 1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abe ye air hostess ka ghar kidhar hai

June 29, 2006 at 1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abe rathi mai bhi tere ghar aa raha hoon kisi din...'mahaul' dekhne...

June 29, 2006 at 1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abey rudy air-hostess kis airlines ki hai...mere ghar ke paas kf ki air-hostess rehti hain...roj raat 11 baje suttay maarne bahar aati hain uniform mein...bas ab humne bhi time fix kar liya hai...usi samay hum bhi dubey-ji ki dukaan pe hote hain...yaad hain sabko dubey-ji...

aur DM ki chintaa na karo...coll se hee sasur fokat ka maal hauk-hauk kar khata hai....phir daud lagata hai...chochos sahi rahe honge...

June 29, 2006 at 1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice comment... rathi bhai apna address de do.. kabhi bangalroe aaye to tumhare hi pass rukenge ;) rathi se bolo ki us airhostess ka routine note kar le...

June 29, 2006 at 2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I din know Rathi feels there is not enough feel in office and for all his frenz who don know that he has a GF in office plz read this n catch him........ Gaurav wat happened to ur dates that u were making with her

June 29, 2006 at 5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kakke!
Tu sudharne wala nahi hai. Lagta hai sabki shadi me pandit bankar dakshina lene ka mood hai ;).
Anyway, that was a really interesting and well written post. God knows how much of it was true and how much a figment born out of ur powerful imagery.
Ab poocho maine kya miss kiya is blog me .....
Hamare local Amir Khan ;)Kakka ka shayarana andaaz.

June 29, 2006 at 6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys..The Air Hostess is from Jet Airways..

June 29, 2006 at 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a useless writer. sorry to say so.

March 12, 2007 at 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home