Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wud u mind to dance with me? She said, “What?”…I asked again …she replied ,”I aint interested.”….Xcuse me…I didn’t ask for ur interest, the request was for a dance…a smile made her more beautiful instantly….the dj started playing “Aa ja nach le”…n our legs refused to obey the head quarters …n V did dance continuously for 3 hrs…this is how V met for the first time….

First Date: Firangi Pani, Koramangala

From my past unsuccessful attempts, when I was not able to muster enough courage to ask a girl for her phone no, I learned that the mobile no must be xchanged ‘coz I aint gonna get nother chance….So, asked for her no... did call her after a couple of days and asked for dinner?... V met for the dinner… talked very formally….some common queries were…where do u work….what are ur future plans…likes dislikes..n hey..what is ur name…She said, “Anushka”…

Second Date: Innovative Multiplex, Marathalli

I cud not forget her smiling face…I was disturbed when awake and more disturbed when asleep…I was not able to concentrate on the work…So, asked her for a movie…She accepted again…movie name was…”pyaar to hona hi tha ”…in the theatre I started feeling…that she is the one I was lookin’ for …I do not know how was the movie…but…she was lookin’ really nice…we went for the dinner after the movie..n discussed usual stuff…somehow things went smooth and we both were comfortable with each other…

Third Date: Tandoor…

………………………………………………………………


Nth Date: …

………………………………………………………………

(N+1)th Date: MG Road…

We were walkin’ on the pavement …discussing usual crap…suddenly she said…”I want to tell u something”…I said …go ahead...speak ur mind…she said, “I am in love with a boy n u r the first with whom I m sharing this secret ”…y was I given the privilege..’coz I waz the one she was talkin’ about…I felt as if the happiness was shaking me like nything…but it was Ambu Bhai..who was trying hard to wake me up…’coz he was about to leave for the office and the clock was about to tick 9 am ….Subah ho gayi mamu…chal jaldi se uth ja…..I was awake…smiling…..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooooo......?
Now Polar, tell us the truth.... Did Ambu bhai wake you up from each of the n dreams before you decided to give him credit for waking you up from the ghastly (n+1)th dream???
And i'd be damned! Bloody slimy creature, met you just yesterday and you didn't even let out a whisper about "Anushka"!!!
Your in trouble Polar bear!

December 23, 2005 at 8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Ambu still alive :P

January 24, 2006 at 12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Phatte

February 28, 2006 at 2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no doubt it was interesting stuff with a lot of humour....

September 22, 2006 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home